Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Sleep Cycle

I am been really interested in getting the Phillip's Wake up light recently. Especially after moving to a place where our bedroom is in the basement, a dark dungeon where it is so DIFFICULT for me to wake up and feel rested. The light slowly brightens to simulate the sunrise and a more natural way of waking up. Problem is it is 120.00.

Until then, I have learned of a neat app from my brother, which monitors your movements during the night and can attempt to wake you up in a lighter sleep phase to avoid the mega groggy feeling when you awake from a deep sleep. You have to be willing to wake up in a range in which it will alarm. I also like looking back on the graph on the night. As you can see my sleep last night wasn't so great :)

2 comments:

jim baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jim baker said...

what is the name of this app? and how are you guys?!